“After reviewing thousands of service calls, we found that close to 50% of the service calls could have been avoided with regular service.”
– Jack Wildt, Service Manager
Accurate Air recognizes that not every customer is the same. That’s why we tailor our preventative maintenance agreements to each client’s needs.
By combining affordable preventative maintenance plans with unsurpassed service, Accurate Air reduces the chance of breakdowns, saves energy, prolongs equipment life and ensures maximum comfort and reliability.
Some of the benefits of a Preventative Maintenance Agreement:
- Keeps your system running at peak efficiency for optimum comfort and lowest possible energy cost.
- Reduces the likelihood of system failure.
- Helps to identify problems before costly repairs might be needed.
- Priority service during high-volume seasons.
- Extends equipment life – protects the owner’s/tenant’s investment.
- Built-in system modernization.
- Peace of mind.